Terms of Service
WhiteTown, provides WhiteTown services to you subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the TOS at this page.
Description of WhiteTown service
- WhiteTown provides users information about world castles, and possibility to share own media and comments.
- You understand and agree that the WhiteTown Services is provided "As Is" and that WhiteTown assumes no responsibility for user photos, collages, messages, and so on.
- You understand that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not WhiteTown, are entirely responsible for all Content that you create, save, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the WhiteTown Services. WhiteTown does not control the Content posted via the WhiteTown Services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the WhiteTown Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will WhiteTown be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the WhiteTown Services.
- There is no age limitation for using WhiteTown application
- You may not use the WhiteTown Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack WhiteTown or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with WhiteTown.
- You understand that when you share your media files - all other users have access to all photos and videos. And any user who has a link can see these media files. If you want to delete a particular image - contact us.
User generated content
- Follow community guidelines: Users should follow the platform's community guidelines when creating and sharing content. These guidelines should outline what is and is not acceptable on the platform.
- Respect others: Users should respect the rights and opinions of others and refrain from engaging in hate speech, harassment, or other forms of abusive behavior.
- Don't post objectionable content: Users should not post content that is offensive, pornographic, or otherwise inappropriate for the platform's intended audience.
- Don't infringe on intellectual property rights: Users should not post content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others, such as copyrighted material or trademarks.
- Keep personal information private: Users should not share personal information, such as phone numbers or addresses, without the consent of the individual in question.
- Don't engage in illegal activity: Users should not use the platform to engage in illegal activity or promote illegal behavior.
- Report violations: Users should report any violations of the platform's rules or community guidelines to the appropriate authorities or moderators.
- We do not pre-screen or actively moderate Content, but we reserve the right to refuse, edit, modify or remove any Content that is available via the Service. If you have any complaints regarding another user’s Content, please report their content via the app or contact us via the website.